|
Author Topic:   thy ultimate for tread marks?
Tranceledic
posted February 02, 2000 08:38 AM            
ok..here how it goes...using wicked3d opengl has extremely improved thy game play..yes it has..no joke...but how yer gonna install it..simple..download wickedgl from http://www.wicked3d.com/technology/wickedGL.htm and install it...now there will be no installation for tread marks on it..it has to be done manually...after just installing it...go to the folder where u installed it..default is.. c:\program files\metabyte\wickedgl in there you will find the saviour file named... opengl32.dll
now copy this file to where you have installed tread marks..default is.. c:\program files\tread marks\ and paste it in there.....whew..sorry for thy long brag..just wanna clarify everything for all ulitimate gamers..and of course it only works under hardware opengl3d and for thy softwarers...sorry ..but hardwarers get alive and play and see thy tranceledic powers of thy cosmic forceeeee..of course any comments are welcome..you wanna thank me..you wanna scold me..no prob..but most of all share ideas with me,will ya

IP:

Cell
posted February 02, 2000 08:33 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Tranceledic
posted February 03, 2000 04:02 AM            
cool man..of course there is a lot..so go ahead and make yerself a happy man ..i know my friends are...especially for V3 cards.. its marvellous

IP:

Cell
posted February 03, 2000 05:40 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Angryviking
posted February 04, 2000 02:02 AM            
WOW are you right! I get 20fps more with WickedGL !

Thanks for posting this info.

IP:

SHARP
posted February 05, 2000 11:46 PM            
hehe...sounds interesting.

Must give this one a try.

IP: