|
Author Topic:   TM is like.......
mumbojumbo
posted January 20, 2000 06:53 AM         
.....crack!!!! I can't stop playing it. My full version arrived and that's all I've done. Don't wanna eat, don't wanna sleep...just wanna shoot and drive and win!
On a more serious note, I want to say to the entire LDA crew: outstanding job not only with the game itself, but in the minimal packaging, i.e. no wasteful box, and the fact that there is no huge learning curve involved. How many times have you gotten a game and realized it was gonna take a huge amount of time to learn how to play? Not here, hop in and get rolling. I also appreciate the fact that we have contact directly with Seamus. He's obviously reading these posts and willing to answer questions.
I sincerely hope you guys are successful with this product. I can only imagine that it is extremely difficult to design and market a product to make $$$. I'm getting long-winded here, sorry...
The game is awesome and I haven't even played on-line yet! Congrats LDA on a killer game.

IP:

peeet
posted January 20, 2000 10:23 AM         
we should start a TM addiction support group !

when i first D/L the test version 2.1, i actually stayed up all night a few times, just battling against AI robots! and then i started playing online battle matches. whoa - a whole different experience! super-crack!

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 20, 2000 10:26 AM            
TM is crack for gamers, but without most of the side-effects...s

IP:

Blacktooth
posted January 20, 2000 04:48 PM         
Indeed it is...The last time I was this addicted was when EQ came out.
Oh, for anyone livin in a hole EQ=EverQuest

They are totally different games but the addiction curve is still there.

Crap what am I doing here? I'm not playing! Must....get....a....fix....

IP:

Hawk
posted January 22, 2000 07:46 PM            
Crack without the side-effects, Kaeto?

Crack Side Effects vs. TM Side Effects
Crack: Is completely addictive.
TreadMarks: Is completely addictive.
Crack: Drives you nuts when you don't get a fix.
TreadMarks: Drives you nuts when you don't play for a while.
Crack: Costs 40 bucks a dose.
TreadMarks: Costs 40 bucks, but only once.
Crack: Makes a person do weird things.
TM: Makes a person drive strangely.
Crack: Is bad for your health, because you don't eat or sleep if you can't get a fix.
TM: Is bad for your health, because you don't want to eat or sleep after you get hooked.
-Effect information thanks to some dorky 'Effects of Cocaine' website on the Internet, that I found on Altavista. I don't do crack...I swear! Why is everyone looking at me? STOOOPPPP!

------------------
Everquest? Oh, you mean Rat Hunter 3D...

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited January 22, 2000).]

IP:

hunter64
posted January 25, 2000 11:12 AM            
I can only waste a little time writing this because TM is calling me back. I am under its control,, whats that? yes master I will look for the nuke... gotta go..

IP: