|
Author Topic:   Where's the treadmarks? Literally!
Blacktooth
posted January 18, 2000 09:28 PM         
I just got my full version today and still no treadmarks (you know the marks on ground). This is a great game but am I missing the treadmarks? Seriously! I'm running a Creative Labs TNT2Ultra with latest CL drivers. I didn't install OpenGL for I havent needed to with anything else (full ICD with my card). If there arent supposed to be treadmarks its no biggy (but the name for God's sakes!) for it's still a great game. It actually pryed me away from TFC and thats saying something.

PS dont go screwin with the barrel moving up/down. It separates the men from the boys as it is (insert flames here ----> )

Great work LDA

IP:

LDA Jim
Administrator
posted January 18, 2000 10:00 PM            
The treadmarks are fairly light.

Take 10 tanks on three laps and the ground will be black ...or try turning donuts for a bit.

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 19, 2000 08:11 PM            
Try 100 THAT is da BOMB! (and slow... hmm, now lets wait for 8-way SMP Athlon boards so I can actually PLAY with that many tanks
(Really, FPS isn't THAT bad...)

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted January 19, 2000 09:16 PM            
Oh, you want Bad FPS Kaeto?

I seem to recall that I've 1/3 FPS on my Hell server when there are 200+ nuke/matter bomb explos going off and it was my old server (my new one I've actually changed the Ents so that only 1 of the 6 explos goes off for the bombs). Now I get only down to 2 FPS....on a 450MHz PII with TNT2...

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
neym@rpi.edu

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 20, 2000 10:31 AM            
Today I will try Hell on my 233mmx... that will be badness of FPS!

IP: