|
Author Topic:   A few ideas 4 your game!
Rythmic Tic
posted January 14, 2000 03:05 PM            
After Dl'ing and playing the game, I thoroughly enjoy it, although I have a few ideas for improvement(?):
I found the lack of ability to select weapons a downer, I would often paste a player into near death then have to break away from the fight to hunt out weapons, so a cache of sorts, and a weapons select key would be welcome!.
An aiming reticle would also aid newbies who can't quite get the hang of things (ahem!)
The radar is a little confusing for me, And I think little text markers with the dots would help, u know, W for weapon, R for Red team, and so on.
Anyway, enough moaning, I off to improve my skillz, cheers guys!.

IP:

kenny
posted January 14, 2000 03:28 PM            
the only complaint i have about this game is that you cant adjust the weight of the tank(that i can see) and my only hope is that this game has a patch the anables you to edit the entity code in a dll so you can make custom team rules ect..

IP:

NightQwerty
posted January 14, 2000 03:34 PM            
The confusing radar issue addressed:
How can it be confusing?
1) red dots are evil, destroy them
2) green dots are good, join them and aid them in their battle against the evil reds
3) white dots are good. They are spawn points. go there for weapons, ammo, or an easy kill if some unlucky one spawns there when you're there.
4) in race mode, follow the lines from point to point, that's the racing circuit.

------------------
NightQwerty

IP:

Random Chaos
posted January 15, 2000 11:54 AM            
Well, as for mulitiple weapons - where would they sit? You can't have a Ramdrill inside a Flamer!

I do think that a Turret Mounted Gun, Side Mounted Gun, Rear Mounted Gun, and Main Gun have no reason not to be useable all at once...but my suggestion was shot down during the Beta for that - oh, well

IP: