|
Author Topic:   What a night
Kaeto
posted January 05, 2000 09:28 PM            
Thanks to rogersbox, Ex, maskingtape, player, Troy, Bloodbath, webrunner and the rest of you (sorry I forgot so many names) for a fun night... I was laughing my head of half the time LOL. The TM demo rules!!! The "beyond thunderdrome" server... well, it's a little bit twisted in my favor LOL... whata night...

If you weren't there, you missed the most fun since RC's Hell's first test run...

IP:

Hawk
posted January 05, 2000 09:33 PM            
Damn, what fun! I haven't had so much fun since I downloaded Test 2.1...I played for almost 2 hours after I got home from school, then about 40 minutes just now in that game Kaeto's talkin' about...Betcha never thought chasing a tank around a map would be FUN! (Thanks Webrunner...And stop dodging the shells, will ya?) Man, this demo is awesome..but whoever runs the Thunderdome server: The overpowered Flowerpowers, and the overload Cruise Missiles, end the game too fast with the new kill limit, so dump it please? Otherwise...this game ROCKS! Go LDA!

Hawk, TC Starbuck, TC Apollo, TC Assassin, and myriad other names with TC prefixes

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 05, 2000 09:38 PM            
If you see a TC player you aint seen b4... Chances are, it's hawk

IP:

sno
posted January 06, 2000 12:25 AM         
i've been playing all day today too
some lamer named moonraper was cussin up a storm, and being a sick little piece of crap(i mean real real real real sick)
that kinda ruined the fun

but aside from that, i had a fun day playing tm shareware

------------------
-§nŠ, destroying this forum, one post at a time

IP:

Hawk
posted January 06, 2000 05:07 PM            
And other than some dipsh** telling me I was cheating because I got a modified cruise missile package on the Thunderdome server (ya know, it comes with 20 missiles) yah it was fun

------------------
I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited January 06, 2000).]

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted January 06, 2000 08:40 PM            
And poor me, stuck at home on a slow internet connection and a awful video card!

Just wait, I return on Saturday!

he he he

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 07, 2000 05:02 PM            
I'll take you down, RC!

IP:

Hawk
posted January 07, 2000 08:25 PM            
Hehe....yes, RC...I've had months to hone my playing skills....muhahaha, i'm getting pretty good! =)

IP:

Hawk
posted January 10, 2000 09:49 PM            
except for some bastard named Saxon who seems to feel the need to blow the crap out of everyone including teammates, while swearing, and generally being a idiot

IP:

Random Chaos
posted January 10, 2000 11:23 PM            
Met him - and already hate him as a poor sport!

IP: