|
Author Topic:   Tread Marks Shareware
Killjoy
posted January 02, 2000 07:25 PM            
Lo all
When is the TM Shareware demo going to be released. I was all set to D/L it yesterday

IP:

LDA Seumas
unregistered
posted January 03, 2000 04:29 AM           
Sorry... Loose ends.

After finishing the Full Version I should have realized it would take a few extra days to nail down all the little fiddly bits for the demo (outro screens, purchasing info, minor code changes, license agreement update, etc.). I shouldn't have said it would be out New Year's Day.

Right now it _is_ almost done... I just need to build the Installer, and then we need to test it a bit to make sure there's nothing obviously wrong with the package.

Happy 2000,

------------------
-- Seumas McNally, Lead Programmer, Longbow Digital Arts

IP:

Sehnsucht_at_Work
posted January 03, 2000 05:21 PM            
When does the Full ship?

I ordered it before I saw the announcement about pre-order discount..

but hey, no biggie

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted January 03, 2000 05:41 PM            
Should be out arround mid-January from my understanding.

I'm waiting on the demo too so I can test some new weapons I have built

P.S. The Shadow Mine is complete - I just need the demo to test it! Might add some other fun mines too - heh heh heh!

IP:

Sehnsucht
posted January 03, 2000 08:50 PM            
It's out!! Go to the download page!!!!

18% download here!

IP:

NightQwerty
posted January 03, 2000 10:08 PM            
Dudes, I LOVE this game!! Very much better than any of those 'big fish' companies can crank out. I'm gonna be playing this A LOT!
This game is fun, but I have school tomorrow(the 2nd day back from vacation) so I have so sleep now. Damn 1st hour geometry!

------------------
NightQwerty

IP:

CrazyKilla-kaos
posted January 03, 2000 11:20 PM            
I played the demo and it kicks A$$. I can't wait for the full version aahh!! It's cool, I don't even have to buy it, I won a copy at www.3d-unlimited.com with their contest, although I wanted to go for soldier of fortune. It doesnt matter, tread marks is a cool enough game.

------------------
CrazyKilla-kaos

IP: