|
Author Topic:   Website problems RC?
Hawk
posted January 01, 2000 08:33 PM            
What happened to your site, RC? At 8:21 PM today (Saturday) I tried to go to it from my bookmarks list and it can't find the server. 3D-Unlimited is still up, but it's messed up...weird, yes?

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted January 01, 2000 09:18 PM            
Yeah - odd - I'll send the person an E-Mail about the site - he may no know that there is a problem!

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com
treadmarks@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted January 03, 2000 06:02 PM            
I have some info - here is what I pulled off the main 3D-UNLIMITED site:

New Server!
9:30 pm - Big Al
Well if you are viewing 3D-Unlimited right now, and not getting a timeout error, then you are viewing the new server. We are still working on a little routing problem. We moved servers after the first of the year. Unfortunately we lost all news data files and had to start over on the news. But oh well, what can you do? This issue was not Y2K related.
Our new server is a PII 400 with 64 megs of ram (soon to be 256) with a 10 gig HD, connected to over 500 megs of connectivity at dN. For all you speed gurus check out this chart of our new network structure.

Unfortunately, my sub-site is still down and I have no info on how soon it will be up. Hopefully soon since I need to do some updates to it! I can't even access the admin sections of it that are off a different server.

----------
Random Chaos
Member of clan Temporal Chaos
Temporary E-Mail until this site is back up: neym@rpi.edu

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted January 05, 2000 05:28 PM            
Ahrg, this is getting annoying! The site is STILL not back up!

IP: