|
Author Topic:   Praise LDA!?
Dreamer
posted December 15, 1999 04:15 PM         
Seems TM is finished.
Seems LDA has, together with us testers, performed a task unparalleled in computer game history: Together, we developed a game, without chosen testers, that is liked by all of us. I think that communication and response between LDA and us was better than anyone could have imagined.
Seems all of us will be able to buy TM really soon.
BUT I DON'T BLOODY KNOW HOW! (xcuse scremaing, but that had to be said.) It appears to me that I won't be able to purchase the game. At all. I've checked. I don't know ANYone who owns a credit card. I don't own a credit card myself and cannot afford one. (Sometimes I hate this world)

LDA, can you, in any way, help me and all the other potential 34,95 payers who have the exact problem I face?

------------------
Hail and kill.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited December 16, 1999).]

IP:

Akuma the Lounge Lizzard
posted December 16, 1999 02:46 AM         
yes, some help for us lacking a credit card, would be most welcome.

IP:

Kaeto
posted December 16, 1999 10:21 AM            
Dreamer, I think people making suggestions has helped TM, but ya gotta give LDA credit... TM is one hell of a kick-ass game, I hope it sells huge. I tell everyone I know who plays games about TM... If we all do... hehe!

IP:

Dreamer
posted December 16, 1999 10:37 AM         
Kaeto, there seems to have been some slight misunderstanding caused by my lack of prowess in the English language, as I never meant to discredit LDA in any way, for I, too, think they've done a great job so far.
Just take my post as a cry for help, with the '?' in the topic heading just being there in order to cause interest.
I am sorry and repent if I caused any bad karma.

------------------
Hail and kill.

IP:

peeet
posted December 16, 1999 05:21 PM         
i too will tell all of this awesome game!

looking forward to ordering (and a new graphics card from santa!)

:pk

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 13, 2000 04:06 PM         
And here we go again... --- No ads for TM in Germany. No publicity at all. It could just as well be nonexistent. I doubt many shops will want to sell it. But still, great job, LDA.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 04:41 PM            
ok? we have to buy the game again?

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 06:45 PM            
Dreamer:

There are supposed to be a number of magazine articles coming out at the beginning of December in Germany. TM will be released at the same time, or so I'm told.

Beta Testers:

I'll be getting in touch with the beta testers about the new version.

Other customers:

There will also be some sort of offer as an upgrade for those who purchased the original release.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 08:40 PM            
so wait, we need to pay for an upgrade version? Its ok if we do its well worth it, but I'm just wondering

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 11:29 PM            
Coax - those who purchased version 1.0 are valued members of the TM community and of LDA. Any charge would be minimal to cover LDA's cost of providing the upgrade.

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 11:56 PM            
I know -- I know. Its not like i mind, I just want to know