|
Author Topic:   that's it
sno
posted December 13, 1999 08:15 PM         
i put up with alot of crap, online and off

i left this place because i was being mocked and insulted, i returned not long ago, only to be insulted again

i put up with alot of crap, but i'm not a damned liar,

goodbye,

------------------
-§nŠ, destroying this forum, one post at a time

IP:

LDA Seumas
unregistered
posted December 13, 1999 09:09 PM           
Sno, you need to take a step back from yourself and have a hard look at your attitude towards the world. When you run around with your ego sticking out in front of you, people are bound to try and chop it off. It's tough, but arrogant joviality isn't very highly appreciated in the world, even if you know (or think) you mean well.

Swallow your pride, and try a little humility. It might not be fun at first, but it'll get you a lot further in the world than arrogance will. Trust me on this, I know from much experience.

Take care,

------------------
-- Seumas McNally, Lead Programmer, Longbow Digital Arts

IP:

sno
posted December 13, 1999 11:09 PM         
what ego?

i really won those games, to be mocked and called a liar sucks

------------------

IP:

LDA Seumas
unregistered
posted December 14, 1999 12:42 AM           
I'm sure you did win those games.

The problem is that there was a lot of bad blood built up from your earlier goings on, so when you strutted back into the bulletin board with your peacock feathers high, some of the people here were just looking for an excuse to put you down.

You're at an age where it can be difficult to quantify your own ego and arrogance, but trust me, it's there, and sticking out like a sore thumb. Part of maturing and getting by in society involves knowing when to suck in your pride and act humble, even if your gut instinct says to boast, insult, debate, etc. You make a lot more long term friends by treating people with respect, on-line and off.

------------------
-- Seumas McNally, Lead Programmer, Longbow Digital Arts

IP:

Dreamer
posted December 14, 1999 05:17 AM         
Sno, just play your role. Be insulted and pretend to forget about it, but build up your hatred, Be banned and just return as if nothing had happened at all. That's how it works. Just keep cool and if you've got destructive tendencies, let them be subtle.
No reason for being offended, just don't play the pouting kid.

---------
Remember to live your dreams.
---------
Hail and kill.

IP:

Kaeto
posted December 14, 1999 10:54 AM            
Sno, when you've made a bunch of people mad at you, bragging and yelling at them is NOT the way to clear things up... If we can all just calm down, I think most of us are willing to forget the past if you take Seumas's advice...

IP:

sno
posted December 14, 1999 08:46 PM         
just a question.

when the hell was i bragging?

i've got a tendancy to joke around, and be sarcastic, but if you've actually been taking me seriously, i'm sorry

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 16, 2000 12:57 PM            
who was sno?

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 16, 2000 01:03 PM            
Ahh, sno. Sno was your typical ass - no self control, no humility...

And he wasn't like that just around here - on some other BBS where I've seen posts from him, they're usually along the line of "You suck I rock get lost"...

Just let this topic die

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted November 16, 2000 01:28 PM            
I can make it appear dead

Coax - why bring this real old topic up?

One other thing - I didn't post in this thread originally (back in December) for a reason - it was only a couple of days after we had a real nasty forum thread between the two of us about his ego and attitude...had Seumas delete it to end the discussion once it got out of hand so you won't find it.

BTW - you want to know what Sno was like, go do a search for his name...you can understand why we are glad he doesn't visit anymore...

(p.s. - not posting as LDA because of that last sentence )
(p.p.s. - Coax - you read this then let me make this post disappear into "forum 9" - the unused forum)

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (TC) (edited November 16, 2000).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 16, 2000 02:32 PM            
okay, lets make this dissappear

IP: