posted April 22, 2004 01:19 PM
We released an update to the beta last night that is required to play online.
Things that were changed:
- fixed last emoticon
- in-game chat, use tab key to activate and then tilde (~) for quick chat
- added public chat room, just click on it on the chat page to enter
- create your own chat room by clicking the 'create' button on the chat page
- fixed a few crashes
- fixed text wrapping problem in chat history
Things we're working on:
- no timeout on some failed connections
- misreporting win/losses/disconnects and game status
- logos displayed as no image
Again, we welcome any comments positive or negative.