|
Author Topic:   New guns
Boytoy
posted June 07, 2005 11:12 AM            
I Have been playing this game maybe longer than most! Yes I have heard it all!! I cannot believe how this game has changed in such a short time!Most of us that have played for a while have secured a bond betwween us, and there are a few new guns that I think are good Prospects for the rival ball crew! But there are some that need a good boot in the ---!! Like K_C and theyre friends! Since they have showed up there has been nothing but problems. Does anyone realize that there are children as young as 5 on here! Or as old as 70!! Where is your RESPECT!!!!!!!! Some of the names I have been Called are just sick! Names I could not or would not repeat! These people should be deleted!! if not we should all learn to use our mute buttons more often.These kids are just patr of the problem! Lets talk about those who hack into your computer and steal your pictues in RBT! Mask and I have found theyre IP adresses and when we find out who it is it will not be taken lightly! Your digusting!
And lets talk about the people that sit on the botttom of the page never playing, they just sit and try to fugure out who they can get into trouble next, and these are not new guns, but old ones and you should be ashamed of yourself, you know who I'm talking about!!!I dont want to be first anymore. there is a stigma that goes with it and I can live without it!
Lisa, We have played together for a long time, and though we have never met, I think you are one of the sweetest most honest people in here! Dont let those punks win! Mute them and just be Lisa the girl we know and love!! I can't believe that people would go so far as to hurt someone so bad, thats not a game, its a test as to how much abuse we can withstand, and this is sick sick sick!!!!! If you dont want to play, and your just here to cause problems then take a hike and go and ruin someone elses game. And the mud feeders that sit on the bottom of the game, get a life!
PS. Good going Mazda!!
APS. I am a girl from Canada not a faggot thank you!!!!!!!

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 07, 2005 12:58 PM            
I just have to add a few thing's so please don't turn mad at me

Now, you say they've HACKED you through the game to get those avatars. I don't know anything about it, though... there's something you should know which I really don't want to explain at the forums for others to view...

Besides, you shouldn't be TOO harsh to the players on the bottom of the online list, not playing. I KNOW it is annoying, but at times I leave RB behind while in window mode (press F7 to swap between window and full screen) for a short time. This way--I can also recieve messages while away, 'cause of the notification sound. If I ever happen to forget the game, I must apologize, but there's a nostalgia to the board--I can't just leave it like that!! It might sound odd--I know! But I know when the line of tolerance is reached.
------------------
.::a.k.a. tey RB/RBT online::.

[This message has been edited by Skull Man (edited June 07, 2005).]

IP:

Boytoy
posted June 07, 2005 02:17 PM            
Tey,

You are the last person I would accuse of any wrong doing!! nothing was intended for you, I also sit while switching back and fourth to rbt. But you also know the bad ones! Respect to you tey!

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 07, 2005 05:20 PM            
Thanks again Boytoy. Respect.

IP:

jujaga
posted June 07, 2005 08:10 PM         
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited June 08, 2005).]

IP:

cirrus
posted June 07, 2005 08:21 PM         
Question is, why in the name of the ever loving God would you post the method??
THINK MAN!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 08, 2005 05:19 AM            
Not what I did NOT post though, but oh well. I gotta agree with cirrus.

quote:
there's something you should know which I really don't want to explain at the forums for others to view...

IP: