|
Author Topic:   notes
lisa
posted May 17, 2005 06:18 AM            
A player k_c has come on the board and their notes r 2 degrade me. I hardly ever get on any more and when I do I have 2 look at that. They stay on the board 4 days and don!t hardly ever play. They r mostly there 2 degrade me for what reason I have no idea. I wish people were unable 2 put notes on because I hardly ever see goos ones. Have a great day.

IP:

cirrus
posted May 19, 2005 08:35 AM         
Uhhhh--just ignore the "puny impudent" people--they are just trying to get under your skin--
Obviously--they have--
Some of the notes are enough to make me PMSL as well---

IP:

Skull Man
posted May 19, 2005 10:52 AM            
Being social online hurts... the place has definetly changed.

Just ignore it. You got your friends' support!

[This message has been edited by Skull Man (edited May 19, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted May 19, 2005 10:37 PM         
Yep, what Skull Man said.
offtopic
I like to poke stuff with a bazooka.
/offtopic

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0.4 Rocks!!!

IP:

cirrus
posted May 20, 2005 12:24 AM         
BORING...........
Maybe you need a poke with a sharp stick instead...just a thought...

[This message has been edited by cirrus (edited May 20, 2005).]

IP:

Teulk
posted May 21, 2005 01:44 AM            
?????????

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited May 21, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited May 21, 2005).]

IP:

Skull Man
posted May 21, 2005 07:39 PM            

[This message has been edited by Skull Man (edited June 06, 2005).]

IP:

mdk
posted June 06, 2005 03:29 AM         
Well Lisa. I started to keep an eye on your games after reading k_c's and other peoples notes. And I found out that the rumours are infact true. You obviously ARE playing with yourself with those players that k_c mention. Sad, sad...

[This message has been edited by mdk (edited June 06, 2005).]

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 06, 2005 05:20 AM            
quote:
Well Lisa. I started to keep an eye on your games after reading k_c's and other peoples notes. And I found out that the rumours are infact true. You obviously ARE playing with yourself with those players that k_c mention. Sad, sad...

Well mdk. I started to keep an eye at the board after reading k_c's and no other peoples notes (as if there are any others besides yours... I doubt). And I found out that the rumours are in fact FALSE! And you're a liar!

I'm sorry Lisa... it seems like dark times...

The rank has brainwashed an unmentionable amount of players--one can't rank top 10 without being attacked by harsh insults or other forms offending messages! It's called jealousy, and this is an excellent instance of its nearer worst. It might have its roots from the past, and may not even concern the rank--I don't know. But as Cirrus said, these people are trying to get under your skin. Don't let them degrade you!

I totally understand if you feel like going off the boards like forever, and at times, a break may be the best... but once again I have to mention that you got your friends support! I'm not sitting here watching these biatches killing slowly, innocent people!

Don't let these joy killers ruin your day 'cause of made up FALSE rumours!

Have a nice day!

------------------
.::a.k.a. tey RB/RBT online::.

IP:

mdk
posted June 06, 2005 05:45 AM         
I encourage all people to check for themselves before claiming something is untrue or false. These players are until today known or suspected as lisa "undercover": Chucky, Chucky's Bride, k_c is jealous, manofwar, Screaming Eagles and skywalker.

PS. No, tey, i'm not k_c and I can't help if you're blind either DS.

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 06, 2005 06:59 AM            
Pffffft!

The question is, WHAT do you really KNOW?

Let me tell you miss kick up a row, that lisa has made an amount of players ONLY for being able to play without getting in trouble while online!

This has its roots from **** in the past, and fact is, they're no longer used as disguise 'cause of that. This is also thanks to you, k_c (O_o), and whoever else who spread these ridiculous rumours.

Every computer with Rival Ball the software installed, may have up to five users for online play. I have a few as well, but has deleted most of them, and you won't be guessing who it is, cuz it's only one besides tey, which I never use... You can't just pick out a random player with both packs installed, and assert it for being lisa!

And now you're of course going to blame me for playing myself as the other player I have, and think the proof is stronger than ever because I have deleted the rest. LOL.

I am a fair player, I never cheat. You got my word on that.

If you're going to say you saw warofman and lisa online at the same time and they both have the packs installed, that doesn't mean both are the same player!! Duh!

I know them both as SEPRATE PLAYERS, so don't come here and think you can make lisa guilty of that, or any other innocent player!

You say lisa plays herself because she got other log ins! WOW, IM GUILTY ALSO!

You have NO PROOF. NONE of lisa's log in's have EVER been online at the same time! THAT'S what this is about: The fact that lamerz make dummy players to play against online!

This is the point where you'd probably say "But I saw her online, and she was playing against herself as screaming Eagle"

Can you prove it? NO.

The lisa I know, is pure of heart. She wouldn't cheat in any variety, and doesn't care about the rank! Tell me WHAT the point of playing oneself THEN is?!? I won't hear any "I don't know!".

Now STOP insulting innocent players!

You came here to disturb the peace, you succeeded, and now you can go home.

Amen.

------------------

IP:

mdk
posted June 06, 2005 07:11 AM         
450+ wins and only 11 losses since end of april says it's all. And that's a fact. Amen!

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 06, 2005 07:22 AM            
God, hasn't she suffered enaugh cause of A GAME!!

Yeah, of course!
I'm sure you've saved lisa's rank in a excell file since april and been counting it down until now...

You're sick, and I see you're not giving up easily either!

Whatever it is, SOMETHING is making you VERY engaged in breaking lisa apart!!

THAT'S a fact.

------------------

IP:

cirrus
posted June 06, 2005 10:04 AM         
So, if I'm hearing this correctly--if you--mdk--are following lisa THAT closely, you COULD check the wins and losses of her "alleged" counterparts, and the numbers SHOULD add up to the wins and losses accumulated by her in the same time frame---(as losses and wins, mind you). The numbers would have to be dead on there, for you to have any chance of making it stick...
GOOD LUCK...
Besides, what would be the point?? Is there a winners purse hanging in the balance somewhere?? If so, then I can see the driving force..it'd have to be a biggie to getpeople to try and beat the system..
Also--and just for fun, you do have a way to check if what you think is actually going on..try to have a conversation with both of the "alleged players"--AT THE SAME TIME--YOU will need to be logged in as two players as well.I believe that-and I COULD be wrong--no guarantees here--but, if what you say is possibly true--you MAY get a message saying that the message timed out and the player is away from the computer--this might not seem like such a big deal--BUT-AND I DO MEAN BUT--the message for BOTH players will HAVE THE SAME NAME--
It's really too bad when you think that a game all of a sudden needs policing by it's own players...shame it's come to this--

IP:

Teulk
posted June 06, 2005 09:33 PM            
This is why I left the game in the first place--bickering/lying/deceit/camouflage/ care to add a few??
Time to grow up a bit--
Seems the place really has gone to the dogs--from these last few posts anyway..
What one person does--or for that matter DOES NOT DO--lets be fair and open-minded here at the least-- should not affect the whole--the "rotten apple" syndrome really has no place here. Used to be you could play all day and never hear the word "cheater" at all..now it runs as rampant as the waters flow from a glacier--and just as cold too--by the sounds of it--too bad.
If the problem was as bad as it appears, I'm sure someone at the "home office" would have picked up on it, and put it to bed.
For my part, if--and when--I show, I care only to play. There are--and were--a great number and assortment of players, and some of those were/are great players-in it for the game, and the enjoyment of that game alone. To those individuals, I will say, I have missed playing you guys --I have yet to fill my gaming void with anything else--although, in truth, TM HAS filled a small part of this niche. As much as I have seen "squabbles" rise over there, there has always been a quick and resolute solution. Just, fair, and decisive. Not slow, accusatory, and derisive.
Sorry it has taken so long for me to see and respond to this post---many times, RL has a way of side-tracking our lighter moments..
To those of you trying to deal with this, I hope you get through it--it has always been a game, will always BE only a game..time to see and realize that, before people let it be more than it really is, and put others in places they would rather not have to be. There is never an excuse to belittle, deride, slur or slander...regardless of the situation.
Best regards--hope to see some of you on the field sooner than later..

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 07, 2005 09:48 AM            
I miss the old days of RB also...

I thought the future would be brighter, but this... more like entire darkness.

A cold wind has raised and passed by.

(What Teulk mentioned +) mistakes, jealousy, swearwords... barely ANYONE have managed to avoid any of these; Even yesterday I was randomly sworn at three times!

But there's nothing to be done about it--I had to mute the pig--Fair enaugh.

"This place has changed..." New players might not be found of what is meant by that, if ever read my "current" notes... Well, this thread says it all.

I hope the rest of you are doing well, and Teulk, I also miss you at the board

------------------

IP:

Teulk
posted June 07, 2005 08:23 PM            
Thanks Skullman---aka tey--appreciate the thought---there are other irons in the fire at the moment--but I will attempt to make a come-back!!

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 08, 2005 05:16 AM            
*Pretends as he never registered as SKULL MAN*

IP: