|
Author Topic:   disgusted
cnibor
posted January 04, 2005 08:36 PM            
Its a shame one cant come home from working 10 hours, and try to relax and play a game without Lisa ,seabiscuit and her other buddies ganging up on you. I have muted them, and then they put nasty comments in their notes. Apparently they have mistaken me for Bubbles, whoever that is, and they have a grudge against this person. All I want to do is play the game, not be bothered by little children. Just wanted to get that off my chest. signed hardball

------------------

IP:

jujaga
posted January 05, 2005 01:49 AM         
I am sorry you feel that way. I too only want to play games, and you can find me as jujaga in RB, RBT, and TM.

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

lisa
posted January 14, 2005 08:12 PM            
I do not bother players. I speak when I am spoken 2. I only have good things in my notes, any player can see that.I know what u mean hardball about working alot of hours and just wanting to relax and enjoy a game. 2 bad U won!t let me . I can not help what other players put in their notes. If u don!t want my friends to harrass u then u shouldn!t be comming on the board as " poor pathetic lisa". Be an adult like me and just enjoy the game. Have a fantastic day hardball.:-)

IP: