|
Author Topic:   Rival Ball Download & boardpacks
Tattoo_Bitch
posted November 05, 2004 04:00 AM            
I just paid for & downloaded the supposed full version. There are still just 4 boards of each type. What gives? It said it comes with 150 boards.

How do I attach my DXball board packs?

How do I get my money back?

Where is the tech support on this purchase?

------------------
Thanks, Echo

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted November 05, 2004 07:36 AM            
If the download and installation went OK, run the game and check that it is version 1.5.3 (top right-hand corner of the main menu screen) and then on the board-select screen click on the Rival Ball icon (upper-left).

This will switch to the full version Board-Pack if it is installed OK..... The demo sets are still available so that you still have the option of playing them online.

Rival Ball is set up to also allow selection of older DX-Ball 2 Board-Packs that are installed on your computer. Rival Ball should automatically detect them, making them available as selection from that same Board-Select screen...upper left....

Let me know how it goes?

Regards,

Jim

IP:

Tattoo_Bitch
posted November 05, 2004 02:21 PM            
I found the full version buttons.

Rival ball did not detect the DXball boardpacks. Should I copy them to a particular file to be easier to find?

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted November 05, 2004 02:57 PM            
They need to be installed in one of the default locations...

So you can either reinstall the DX-Ball board-packs into the default location (They can be installed in more than one location.)... or copy the content of the boards folder into the Rival Ball boards folder.

Jim

IP:

Tattoo_Bitch
posted November 06, 2004 12:20 AM            
I did just that. Copied them to the folder. Worked like a charm. Thanks for all your help.

IP: