|
Author Topic:   Cheating
Skull Man
posted February 13, 2004 04:29 PM            
This is really going too far. Im playing right now against Amadien-Freund-Swiss.
My score: 15366
His score: 11882

This guy have leaved the game for about 10 minutes now, and by that time I haven't seen any bricks disapper on his side of the screen. Since im a honest player, I will finish the game, but this is reaaly getting on my nerves.

tey

IP:

posted March 05, 2004 05:02 PM            
Hmmm...I did not know you could pause the game or do you just have a ball grabber?

Either way, I hope you finished the game.

IP:

Teulk
posted March 05, 2004 06:39 PM            
Wouldn't matter if he finishes it...the other player leaves, the game is officially "garbage"...happens too much now.

IP:

Laurent
posted March 07, 2004 12:03 PM         
I don't go there anymore. Which is really a shame if you stop to think how much work LDA must have put into that gameroom.

IP:

Laurent
posted March 07, 2004 07:48 PM         
By the way, I'm still curious as to whether someone (LDA?)has some explanation for what I said earlier in this post;

"Speaking of weird scores. What do you make of the results for “Quandary”? Haris (who’s got lots of other 1st places by the way) manages to beat my “Hard-mode” score of 2,635,719 with exactly 7 (seven) points…. in “Medium-mode” (that’s 0.0002656% more). I’m not going to accuse him of cheating. But he’s got to be a real wizard to come to that photo-finish after no less than 200 boards – in an inferior difficulty mode (from a high scoring point of view) to boot. I’ll assume that this just escaped your attention?"

Laurent, aka Karel

IP:

Skull Man
posted March 12, 2004 03:31 AM            
666, don't worry. I finished the game, but as Teulk said, it's officially garbage...

IP: