|
Author Topic:   player list and local gone,disconnecters
Jaco
posted January 25, 2004 06:36 AM            
Your system must be crashed right now.A gameroom called GAMECUBE in Florida came on and erased my local players.Then i noticed that 'show all' doesn't work either.After that it did'nt work. About these timeout cheaters:They are obviously pulling the plugs on their modems whenever it's convenient[when they are losing]or willfully shutting down the computer connection by some means or another.The really bad part is that it's been turned in to the ultimate strategy for getting higher rank.Sometimes i play these peops for fun to beat them and whatch their connection time out[cancelling game][cancelling their loss and my win]but i would never timeout unless maybe i thought someone is trying to jack my computer or somethin.I know because i've seen and played many people using the 'timeout strategy' successfully.If rank is the goal of this game [which it seems it is]than the unethical timeout strategy will remain in the game.Many of these players have very high ranks[unfairly so].My suggestion would be if possible to reprogram the game so that cut connections count as forfeits,not game cancelations! Jaco #11 [never cheated]

------------------
Jaco

IP:

steveco1987
posted February 07, 2004 04:27 PM         
I hate cheaters as much as you don't and I also have the same desire to get these "losers" who aren't "mature enough" to take a loss when they lose.

Steveco1987,23rd; Never cheated... because it is an irreputable way to win.

IP:

steveco1987
posted February 12, 2004 06:09 PM         
I also note that people are still using cheating programs because someone who I am pretty sure is using one, because he clears literally 99% of all boards.

IP: