|
Author Topic:   LDA gameroom crash,timeout cheaters
Jaco
posted January 25, 2004 06:29 AM            
Hi All, On january 23 a gameroom called GAMECUBE in Florida deleted my local players and then i noticed that 'show all' didn't work either.I assume that LDA gameroom is crashed right now.36 hours later GAMECUBE still appears in my gameroom list and can't delete it. About these timeout cheaters:Too many people on here are pulling the plugs on their computer modem or whatever means one uses to conveniently disconnect from the internet during game play[while they are losing].Unfortunatly it has become a known strategy for achieving high rank.Although i find this method to be unfair and unethical,i sometimes play these timeout strategists just to see them scurry off the internet on the 3rd or 4th board.If they win i let them win.Many players like me would not want to use such stupid strategies,and would like this game to be played the way it's PLAYED, and rank measured by actual game play.Many of these 'disconnect cheaters'have a very high rank simply because a disconnect triggers a game cancelation letting them pick and chose which game is going to boost their rank or not.My suggestion if possible would be to make a internet disconnect count as a 'forfiet' or 'quit'and not as a 0win0loss0quit game cancelation! Jaco#11[never cheated]

IP:

jailbird
posted February 03, 2004 05:15 PM            
Rival Ball needs to stop cheaters and quitters. For the ones that are really into getting better and using more strategy, its not right that there is a way to let the ones down that want to play RIGHT. STOP THE CHEATERS AND QUITTERS IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT for the others that want to really play the game!

------------------

IP:

steveco1987
posted February 07, 2004 04:18 PM         
I hate disconnectors. Every day more and more are coming into the lobby. Jaco does have a major point here, and the problem must be corrected immediately.

IP:

steveco1987
posted February 07, 2004 04:20 PM         
I hate disconnectors. Every day more and more are coming into the lobby. Jaco does have a major point here, and the problem must be corrected immediately.

IP:

Teulk
posted February 07, 2004 06:22 PM            
A point so relevant it had to be made twice---and I AGREE!!

IP: