|
Author Topic:   So...if you buy the pack...do you get the game also?
posted November 13, 2003 02:01 AM            
Alright...let me ask this differently. The game is a seperate item. And you purchase board pack to add to your game. The different board packs do not have the game included.

Is the above correct.

The reason I am asking is because I want to buy the game and packs...but I am do not want to purchase more then I need to buy.

thx

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited November 13, 2003).]

IP:

Skull Man
posted November 14, 2003 08:21 AM            
The game it self (RivalBall.exe) is the full version file. Either, there is no demo of the game.

If you purchase a pack, like RB Series 2,
you only have to pay for that item. When you install it, it should be added to the game, and then you have a board pack installed!

IP:

posted November 14, 2003 09:20 AM            
in short...it sounds like you need to buy the game and then buy packs...got it....thx

Looking for xmas gifts for my bros and sis's...well...I found them now...LOL

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP:

Skull Man
posted November 14, 2003 04:17 PM            
You don't have to buy the game! ONLY THE PACKS! LOL! LOL!

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted November 17, 2003 02:33 PM            
Sorry for the confusion. Rival Ball the engine (what you get with the demo) is free. Rival Ball Series 1 & 2 are simply additional boards that can be played within the Rival Ball engine. For convenience the engine (or "demo") has been included with the Series 1 and 2 installation files.

If you've already got the demo and you want to play more boards you can buy any of the seven board packs and they will appear on the board selection screen in the same "demo" you're using now. As a note though, only the Rival Ball Series 1 & 2 packs have online network boards. All of the DX-Ball 2 era packs can only be played offline.

Hope that helps,
rob

IP:

lol
posted November 18, 2003 03:33 PM            
not era. but Extra!!!

------------------
join the killers

IP:

posted December 30, 2003 05:19 AM            
well...I tried most all the pack and I highly recommend buying the Rival 1 an Rival 2...just so you can play online something different then the same 4 boards...lol

IP: