|
Author Topic:   Rival Ball 1.5 is Now Available
ldarob
Administrator
posted November 07, 2003 03:56 PM            
Rival Ball 1.5 is now available for download from our main demo download page. You can install it over top of your exisiting freeware, series 1 or series 2 versions and it will upgrade them to 1.5

Version 1.5 addresses a number of the issues raised in this forum and adds the ability to create your own Game Rooms either for LAN play or for other Internet players.

IP:

bjs2good4you
posted November 07, 2003 04:41 PM            
where i tried to download it by clicking rival ball and going to freeware but it still said version 1.4.2 or something like that help! when i try to login in it sayd i am running the old version of lobby room (1) and to download the new version (11) help please

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted November 07, 2003 05:10 PM            
With the exception of the Game Launcher, all of the links should have been updated at the time I posted the message. Try clearing your browser history and temporary files and trying again. Sometimes the browser remembers you downloaded the file already and displays a local version.

rob

IP:

Kathie
posted November 07, 2003 08:35 PM         
The game room is running smooth and thank you for helping me out ...no more mouse lag....yippeeeeeeee....lol

IP:

Skull Man
posted November 08, 2003 11:03 AM            
I don't know how many times I have registered to recive newsletters. My friend have recived the RB 1.5 letter but I haven't.
What's wrong!?

IP:

Teulk
posted November 08, 2003 03:58 PM            
I've got the same problem regarding the board version..seems no matter what I do I keep getting the 1.4.2 version downloaded, even though the site says I'm downloading the 1.5 version.
Then there is the lobby room version which will not update. I have released all temp files, but still to no avail.
Any ideas forthcoming would be appreciated.

IP:

Teulk
posted November 08, 2003 04:37 PM            

IP:

Teulk
posted November 08, 2003 05:27 PM            
Got it right...finally...and been on-site already...thanks anyway

IP:

lol
posted November 09, 2003 05:50 AM            
go to my game rom: rbn room. location norway.

IP:

Teulk
posted November 09, 2003 01:21 PM            
Nice repair job!!!

Way to go LDA!!!

Smooth fast connection..no waiting...gotta like it..

Thanks to all on Dundas St.

(or Bay, if you prefer )

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited November 09, 2003).]

IP: