|
Author Topic:   Rival Ball Online will be down for maintenance
ldarob
Administrator
posted November 04, 2003 10:03 PM            
The Rival Ball Online server will be shutdown around 3:00am EST to allow us to upgrade and test a new version. The new version should be online later that day and a new download available shortly after.

thanks,
rob

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted November 05, 2003 07:13 PM            
Thanks for everyone's patience with Rival Ball Online being down today. We were using the time to test a new version of the server that fixes some of the bugs that have been brought to our attention.

As a result of our testing we've decided on a few more changes we'd like to make and so we won't release the update until probably tomorrow. This will unfortunately result in a little more down time tomorrow but in the meantime we've put the old version back up again so you guys can play overnight.

thanks,
rob

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted November 06, 2003 03:04 PM            
As of 3:00pm EST Rival Ball Online is not available as we are completing the maintenance we began yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post again when the new version is online and available for download.

thanks,
rob

IP:

Teulk
posted November 07, 2003 10:33 AM            
I noticed that as of 10am today, there were players in the game room...although I could not join with their game(s). I gather the server would still be classified as "down" then??

IP: