posted October 24, 2003 09:12 PM         
I got the message 10/24/03 25 times from 4PM to 9PM

Error logging into server:
The user has been deleted from the gameroom
Click 'Change' to select another user.

IP:

Skull Man
posted October 26, 2003 07:30 AM            
If you have deleted you own nick, you can't log in with it. Maby Rob can help you...

IP:

steveco1987
posted October 26, 2003 04:18 PM         
It only happens with my profile, not my other profiles though.

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted October 28, 2003 11:20 AM            
The only way a player profile can be deleted is if you log in and then click the delete button in the change player dialog. If someone else had gotten/cracked your password they could have deleted your login.

If you let me know what login it is I should be able to recover it. It will require restarting the game so I'll have to wait until the game room's empty to do it.

One other note, although it doesn't sound like the same error, a couple weeks ago we removed a lot of the seldom used logins in order to improve performance. However, if yours was one of those logins then you would have gotten a message like 'login not found'.

rob

IP:

steveco1987
posted October 29, 2003 03:52 PM         
My username is "steveco1987" (without the ")
Do whatever is necessary. Thank You

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted October 31, 2003 02:12 PM            
Sorry for the delay. Rival Ball has been pretty busy lately so I wasn't able to do the necessary reboot for the login change until today. It should be working now. Let me know if you have any problems.

As a note we should be releasing a patch to Rival Ball next week and the server might be down at times so we can test it with the new version.

rob

IP:

steveco1987
posted October 31, 2003 02:38 PM         
I'm in!!!

You don't need to delete my account because I just logged into the server Friday 10/31/03 @ 2:37PM EST

Thank You for your support

IP: