|
Author Topic:   Navigation
Teulk
posted October 22, 2003 03:45 PM            
As of late, I have been having a devil of a time navigating on the game board page. It seems that "lag"--on my end only??--seems to limit my ability to respond to/or make challenges. If there is a lot of action on the game board, then it is near impossible to start/finish a game without eithrer being kicked off the server, or having the server time out before/during, and even after the game.
Is this just a problem on my end, or are there others experiencing the same problems? I'd really like to know, so I can either just put up with it (it's making the game much less enjoyable, I can tell you that), or hope for a cure to the problem.
I realize that with the upcoming release of the new Tournament ball, that this may make the whole deal redundant, but it still would be nice if this "problem" were addressed.

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted October 22, 2003 05:02 PM            
We decided that we needed to fix the Rival Ball server problem before finishing Tournament so Rob is working on it now.

A fix should be in by the end of the week or early next...

Jim

IP:

Skull Man
posted October 23, 2003 04:40 AM            
...I have the same problem.. It something wrong with their server... not yours...

IP:

Teulk
posted October 28, 2003 12:58 PM            
Well, the problem only seems to get worse...now I can no longer see the "challenge box" when somebody wants to join my game. On top of that, I can no longer enter a chat room. Been trying repeatedly to find out if this is a single case, or if others are experiencing the same things.
Looks like the other players are getting tons of games in--they are always moving about the game board with supposed ease--and I have contacted my provider for troubleshooting, but all is well with the service.
So I am a bit baffled reagrding this occurrence.
I even saw Rob on the server today, but was unable to even get a chat going with him!!

Alas!!! And I keep going back for more!!

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited October 29, 2003).]

IP: