|
Author Topic:   Repeat Boards
Teulk
posted June 30, 2003 01:44 PM            
Not that I'm a big fan of this, however, I noticed in the last few days that I cannot initiate the repeat boards and random boards options.
Is this a random problem, or am I the only one??

IP:

Laurent
posted June 30, 2003 04:23 PM         
I'm not having that problem right now, Teulk.
A couple of days ago I started Quandary in hard mode - repeat and random ON.
Since that's a looooooong term project, I keep saving the game whenever I have to sleep, eat, work, etc.
As it is, I'm on board #98 (almost half way there...) and I don't have any problems whenever I restart Quandary. Of course I can't start any other board-sets while I'm doing this one.

IP:

Teulk
posted June 30, 2003 07:41 PM            
Yeah...that's a project alright. I don't think I'll ever have time for something like that. Have fun!!

IP:

ldarob
Administrator
posted July 02, 2003 04:53 PM            
By not initiate do you mean that you can't start a game with those settings on or that when set they simply have no affect on the game?

Did those settings work previously with the version of RB you're playing now? What board set / difficulty were you playing, or did it matter?

It may be the registry has gotten corrupted (that's where those settings are stored) but I haven't heard of it happening before (or causing those symptoms).

rob

IP:

Laurent
posted July 09, 2003 05:56 PM         
Teulk,

I finally completed "the project"...
Quandary, 200 boards (Repeat ON), hard mode. Result: 2,635,719 points. I dedicated it to Seumas.

My next try might be Seumas Memorial...1,000 boards if you please. Wish me luck and don't hold your breath, OK?

Laurent, aka KAREL

IP:

Teulk
posted July 13, 2003 05:11 PM            
Knock yourself out...if anyone can do it's you!!!
And regarding the other question, Rob, I initiate the settings,, but they have no effect on the game...four boards later, I get sent to the high score list...no matter wehat the setting.
And I haven't been on for awhile, so tht'a why my responses are spotty...probably won't be on again for awhile again as well...

IP:

Skull Man
posted August 12, 2003 09:21 AM            

[This message has been edited by Skull Man (edited August 14, 2003).]

IP: