|
Author Topic:   Cry baby and Killers vs. Life
Ann
posted April 08, 2002 09:37 AM            
Hi:

I love DX2, so much that this is the second computer I've put it on and paid for it. I guess it's my age, but it seems unfair that I can play a topic up to 15 boards and see only one "Extra Life" chip and it is likely to be in a position that makes it impossible to reach.

Thanks for listening to my whine. This doesn't require a reply. I'm just venting.
Ann

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 12, 2002 08:11 PM            
Always a good idea to let your frustration out.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Lady.Jet
posted April 24, 2002 06:20 PM            
I've found at times when I play DX-Ball 2, I don't get any lives, but other times when I play on another day, I get 2-5 lives. It depends on fate or Karma, I think...

I don't think age has anything to do with it, but appreciate your whine none the less. It will be fine though. Let me know if you've gotten more than 1 life or less. I'd like to know if my experience is the same as others.

I absolutely love the game and it certainly helps me deal with my head pain...and I've had 5 of my friends buy it also so we can play against each other.

------------------
Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, discipline, fortitude and itegrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.
-Jacqueline Bisset

IP: