|
Author Topic:   How do i send in my HIGH SCORES page?
DX-Baller #1
posted April 04, 2002 02:41 PM            
I want to send in my High Scores but i dont know how i am supposed to send in the high score page for them to review. if you know how or what iam talking about please reply. if you don't know what iam talking about go to the longbow's high score page and read the section where it says how to send in your scores.

Thanks!

------------------
DX-Baller
Orville

IP:

Teulk
posted April 04, 2002 03:08 PM            
Goto Program Files..Dxball...Scores..and right click the appropriate file...send to scores at Longbow
E-mail Address(es):
scores@LongbowDigitalArts.com

Should be as easy as that

IP:

DX-Baller #1
posted April 04, 2002 08:19 PM            
Teulk,
Thanks for your help, but there was a complication. When i followed your instructions I didn't know wich one to pick because there are not so easy file names. Please explain wich file means wich.

Thanks!

------------------
DX-Baller
Orville

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 04, 2002 08:28 PM            
I actually don't have dx-ball. But I would assume you need to locate a file thats says "scores.rps", it may have an other extension, and send that to the e-mail address Teulk provided.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

DX-Baller #1
posted April 04, 2002 08:34 PM            
Well,

A little more complicated than that coax. You have to know which file represents wich board. they only have a billion files with names that say: "Phillpee.hsc" or "Wendy14.hsr" you never know wich to send.

Thanks!
(I Think.!?)

------------------
DX-Baller
Orville

IP:

Teulk
posted April 05, 2002 02:09 PM            
If my last high score e-mail is correct, you send the WHOLE scores file..at least that is what I've been doing for the last while..I also usually add a small note explaining which board has been completed...somehow, the right one gets posted..hope your getting closer to your answer!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 05, 2002 05:33 PM            
As Teulk said, send them all in

And post a note explaining whatever needs explaining.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: