|
Author Topic:   graphics gone wrong
katyptaty
posted February 27, 2002 09:58 AM         
Hi

I have the first DX Ball installed and today downloaded the new DXBall 2 Demo and the graphics are really bad - fuzzy, one dimensional, difficult to see. I see from your website that the new version looks nothing like what I seem to have. What have I done wrong?

Loved the first DXBall. great fun!!!!

thanks for any help you can give me

Kate

IP:

Sam The Player
posted March 25, 2002 12:22 PM            
Hey, where can i download first DXball???

The Player of DXball2
sami.naukkarinen@mail.suomi.net

------------------
Sami Naukkarinen

IP:

Leif
posted March 25, 2002 05:24 PM            
Try http://www.blitwise.com/Scorched_Reality/ and scroll down a little!

IP:

Tinkatoy2000
posted March 26, 2002 12:30 AM            
Go to your control panel in settings click the setting tab and where it say color instead of 256 try 16 high bit color and I think your screen area should be 800 by 600 that should work. That is what I have mine on.

IP:

Lady.Jet
posted April 24, 2002 06:11 PM            
I have my screen set at 1024x768 and at 256 colors and mine works just fine. There must be something else going on that makes it "fuzzy." I like having a black background as it's easier to see the ball, but other than that, it's fine for me.

What kind of computer do you have and what are you running? I have an Aptiva (2 years old) and am running Win98.

------------------
Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, discipline, fortitude and itegrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.
-Jacqueline Bisset

IP: