|
Author Topic:   Arrrrggggg..... I slept through the meeting
coax LWA
posted February 13, 2002 11:45 PM            
Seriously, why do we have to have a discussion on this anyways? If you have any questions just e-mail me.

As it stands Laurent, Teulk, and I are in charged of Highscore verification. Untill the group Dx-Ball community grows a bit more.

For the month of February Laurent can verify the scores, and if they are clean he can send them to Teulk for double verification. After that they can be compiled and sent off to Jim[LDA] at some point during the week. Next month Teulk will verify the scores first then I and Laurent will have the month off.

If we want to submit highscores, then obviously they need to be verified by the other 2 first. All we need is to have Jim forward the highscores to a mutual e-mail address so that the first person can obtain them and then send them off to the second person via the email address listed on the bulletin board. Again the list needs to be compiled for the week, I would suggest a deadline of every Thursday, so Jim can update the highscores on Friday.[Laurent will need to tell us his email address.]

I created the email account highscoredxball@yahoo.com I'm sending out the password to the email address listed by Teulk. Laurent your going to have to send me an email so i know your address, my e-mail address is coaxs@coaxs.net.

Once you guys tell me your ready we can send Jim an email through highscoredxball@yahoo.com letting him know thats how we're going to do it.

If this system is to complicated let me know, this seemed the best idea to me

IP:

Laurent
posted February 14, 2002 01:52 PM         
Here's my E-mail address: karel.vanackere@pandora.be

Maybe Jim can share his views on this with us. Me, I think I can agree with the general idea of shared and revolving responsibility. We'll need to work out an easy way to impliment all this.

BTW, coax & Teulk, my time-zone is 9 hours "earlier" than yours. So, to you guys, ICQ might show me "online" between 11.00 am and 03.00 pm, your time (between 08.00 pm and midnight over here). I work long hours and haven't got a lot of midnight oil left to burn.

IP:

coax LWA
posted February 14, 2002 02:24 PM            
Teulk your email provider says you've reached your quota so the email i sent you with thepass didn't go through.

IP:

Teulk
posted February 14, 2002 02:41 PM            
OK...which e-mail address did you use...I just started with ICQ and ahouldn't be anywhere near my limit..Do me a favor, and use my active e-mail address...I will pass that along to you via ICQ

IP:

Teulk
posted February 14, 2002 02:43 PM            
Also, for the next couple of weeks, I'm doing midnites, so getting a hold of me may be difficult, but feel free to e-mail, or leave messages at ICQ

IP:

Teulk
posted February 24, 2002 02:45 PM            
since the last posting was mine, and no-one has contacted me at ICQ,or my e-mail, am I to assume this issue is not to be resolved???

IP:

Laurent
posted February 25, 2002 04:34 PM         
Well Teulk,

I did ask for LDA Jim's thoughts on coax's proposals, but none came.

I'm sorry too, to see there's so little enthousiasm for this matter...

In the mean time, I invite people to send me their highscore-files via E-mail to karel.vanackere@pandora.be

I'll view them in separate virgin-copies of both games (DX-Ball & Rival Ball), and see what LDA is willing to do with the results...

IP: