|
Author Topic:   Board Editor
JLC
posted December 23, 2001 11:41 AM            
Hi.

My son JB (7) and I love DXball 2, we bought all the board. We have the board editor and my son did a board with is name, but we can seems to find the way to open his board in DXball 2, he is sad. So could one of you tell us what to do to play the board that he made himself?

Thanks a lot.
JLC

IP:

coax LWA
posted December 23, 2001 07:34 PM            
Unfortunately, from what I've gathered you can't play user made boards with DX-Ball2. The board editor can only be used with DX-Ball 1.0. LDA never supported the board editor, and 1.0 is rare to find. So, I would say don't bother making new boards just buy the ones LDA releases.

IP:

spartan
posted July 15, 2002 11:52 AM            
only for dxb1???? my old computer teacher had dxb2 on most of the computers in the lab and the editor was for ver 2. he also had 1, but the editor wouldn't work with that. i know that there is an editor for dxb2 and if lda made dxb2 it should be on the site.

------------------
I came. I saw. I fixed everybody's computers.

IP:

coaxs
posted July 16, 2002 03:34 AM            
LDA didn't make the editor.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

HYPERZEF
posted September 29, 2002 05:39 AM            
the older DXBall 2 worked with user-made boards ,but the newer versions disable us to play self-made boards. but if some one had that older version. we would be able to make and play our own brick sets, and levels.

IP:

HYPERZEF
posted September 29, 2002 07:04 PM            
DX-Ball 2 version 1.2 is the version used to play user-made boards

IP: