|
Author Topic:   How do I get in game Music?
Long Dong
posted April 18, 2001 04:44 AM         
I downloaded the DX-Ball 2 In-Game Music Pack and I installed but I don't seem to get any music while I play. Anyone know why?

IP:

Amiga
posted April 18, 2001 09:03 PM            
The F5 key turns on/off the in game music. Try pressing the F5 key while playing.

Hope this helps

IP:

Long Dong
posted April 18, 2001 10:04 PM         
F5 doesn't seem to do anything. I get music in the menus. Also, in the menu, it says F5 changes the difficulty from normal to kid mode.

IP:

Amiga
posted April 18, 2001 10:44 PM            
F5 should turn the music on/off. F4 should change the game play from 'normal' to 'kids mode'.

IP:

Long Dong
posted April 23, 2001 01:03 AM         
In mine, F5 changes the difficulty (menu) and F4 does nothing. Maybe I have a different version than you guys, I just downloaded dx-ball 2 off the site like 1 week ago. OH, I just realized that you need the 1.2 patch to install the music pack, where can I get this patch?

[This message has been edited by Long Dong (edited April 23, 2001).]

IP:

Hoggle
posted April 26, 2001 07:48 PM            
This is something that I can help you with. If you just want the music and not the game go to longbowdigitalarts web site, click on dx-ball2 and scroll down until it comes up with a link that says click to download dx-ball2 in-game music if you still have problems after using these steps email me at Hoggle2009@yahoo.com

------------------
Hoggle "SMEG"

IP:

Hoggle
posted April 26, 2001 07:51 PM            
Or you could try to download and install with the following options... Do you wish to have music turned on all the time...Yes, do you wish to have the game full-screen...Yes/No

------------------
Hoggle "SMEG"

IP: