|
Author Topic:   Keyboard control??
suprfli
posted April 01, 2001 04:17 AM         
i'd like to play DXB2 on my laptop and the i have one of those stick mouse controls. i'd prefer to play w/the arrow buttons and the spacebar on the keyboard rather than the mouse. there don't seem to be any control options and i don't see any in the config files. i just got the new rival ball game and this seems to be the same case...

can anyone offer any help on this? TIA.

IP:

iceboy
posted April 01, 2001 04:03 PM         
You can set ther mouse to the Num pad if you have a windows, but it still moves really slow.

IP:

suprfli
posted April 01, 2001 04:08 PM         
damn. that stinks. why no keyboard control? it seems easy to implement but i'm not a programmer so i wouldn't know for sure.

IP:

Hoggle
posted April 26, 2001 07:55 PM            
I suggest that you don't play DX-BALL2 without the mouse. The keyboard is too slow to register the movement and the ball will just cruise right by the paddle and kill you.

------------------
Hoggle "SMEG"

IP:

Gm Rpr
posted April 27, 2001 02:05 PM         
You could always just attach a mouse to your computer...I would get an optical mouse...they'll work on just about any surface (don't work well on transparent mouse pads).

-= Gm Rpr =-

IP:

suprfli
posted April 27, 2001 02:08 PM         
i have a mouse attached but when you're on a plane and the only space you have is the little food tray it's not a lot of room to move a mouse...

IP:

Gm Rpr
posted April 27, 2001 03:51 PM         
There's always those mini mice...they're a lil smaller than your palm...

-= Gm Rpr =-

IP:

Gm Rpr
posted April 27, 2001 03:58 PM         
Also...If you have enough money for it and can find it somewhere...there are devices that read to movement of your eyes to see where you are looking and will move the cursor to where you are looking on the screen...BlueEyes I think is the name...I don't know if it's out yet...I don't think it is...

-= Gm Rpr =-

IP: