|
Author Topic:   Board Editor
MacRane
unregistered
posted October 30, 2000 04:31 PM           
I love the boards that can be purchased for DX-Ball2, but it would be nice to have a board editor so that I could creat my own boards.. I believe that MegaBall for the AMIGA had a board editor. It made the game that much better, trying to beat the boards I created.
Does anyone else agree?

IP:

Amiga
posted October 30, 2000 10:22 PM            
Yes Mac, A board editor would be great.. Megaball..(Ed + Al Mackey..GFX by Seumas McNally + Sarah Welch..I believe the author was Michael Welch..) It was a great game on the Amiga, and thanks to Seumas for bringing it to the PC. (Hope I'm not forgetting anyone) Creating, swapping boards is a great idea, and a board editor should be part of the purchased game.

IP:

grinner
posted November 12, 2000 12:07 AM            
There is a board editor, has been for a couple years, and it used to be available through http://www.dxball.org , but that site has now been shut down. THe board editor itself was approved by Longbow, and I have it, but I'm not sure it's legal to distribute now that that site is shut down. It's called 'DX-Board' (maybe some variation on the spelling) and you may be able to find it with some searching on the net. Email me if you can't find it and I'll look into the legality (and respect to Longbow's authors) of just sending it to you.

IP: