|
Author Topic:   Problem with multiple balls (no im not saying this pervertedly!)
PhoenixBurner
posted August 09, 2000 12:16 PM         
whenever i get a lot (like maybe 20 or 30) of ballson the screen the graphics get messed up (i see squares in the color of the balls etc...) and the game runs extremely slow...the same exact thing happens on my friends computer so i know its not my computer running slow...also i have 733 hhx and i diamond viper 2 3d card so i know itsnot my system running slow...what can i do to fix this?

thank you (to anyone who helps)

-Phoenix

IP:

PhoenixBurner
posted August 09, 2000 12:17 PM         
when i said 733 hhx...TYPO!
733 mhz...sorry

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 11, 2000 01:09 PM            
No excuses for typos, we'll forgive you this time, just don't let it happen again!!!

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 11, 2000 01:16 PM            
As i should always ask, so don't think i consider you a novice on the bugs subject...
1) did you have ANY anti-virus programs running, as in those little file checkers that run all the time in the lower right bar... if you have one

2) as always, never tell the game that you like Microsoft, software, otherwise games will become buggy... but i doubt you would,

3) Ram can get chewed by other programs in the taskbar, check it again...

4) it is MS otherwise, but i don't notice anything like what you said, i have plenty of speed.

There, i've wasted your time yet answered some questions so you can't get angry at me yet you can, :

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
......I'm Very Over.....
.........Talented........
............:)...........

IP:

STJR64
posted August 11, 2000 03:38 PM            
I have the same problem but I wouldn't worry about it unless you get that many balls all the time.
~Scott Jr.~

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 13, 2000 12:15 AM            
I'm insane and i'll post if i ever get any trouble with the usual casual spam...

IP: