|
Author Topic:   mouse control
wross37014
posted April 08, 2000 04:32 AM            
my grandsons just started with dxball2. we ordered the classic however their scores arent high enough to get past 6 boards. we tried to download mighty mouse but it hung up at the end. can someone send it to me or tell me why it is hanging up. i had a friend try and he could nt download it either. i have the mouse set super sensitive and fast as i can. also is there a way to start off with other than board one in a set. would mighty mouse software help...thanks for anyone who can help. i would probably get the other 300 boards but why do i need them if we arent good enough to get past 6 boards on one set. thanks so much for any help

IP:

Vin Lucentai
posted April 16, 2000 05:14 AM         
If the mouse is too touchy, it probably won't help very much either. As far as Mighty Mouse is concerned, it doesn't seem to have much of a use for me -- I just use the Intellipoint control panel. Of course, that may not apply to you. The most obvious solution may be to just clean the mouse itself -- proper use of rubbing alcohol helped mine ...
And if none of that helps, try using "Kid's Mode." If I'm on normal mode and I get a fast ball powerup or a smaller ball powerup, it's often lights out for me if I slip. -_-

IP: