|
Author Topic:   Downloaded Boards
gilliam_brian
posted March 03, 2000 08:59 PM            
After I downloaded and installed DX - Ball 2 from LongbowDigitalArts I got tired of the same demo levels soon and ordered the DX-Ball 2 board pack #1 on February 17 and recieved it today [March 3]. I later went to the free level section at dxball.org [http://www.dxball.org/Freeware/boards/index.htm] and downloaded phractal phreak[had to extract it] and ultimate to my boards folder, but they only had 4 boards. The levels from the disk were as advertised, 25 Boards each. I really want to play ALL of the boards I downloaded, not just 4 like the demo version. I really like this game and would greatly appreciate some help.

IP:

Javas
posted March 04, 2000 02:47 AM            
As you can see there are several players with the same problem. It was mentioned that the problem would be solved in version 1.3 which should have been ready at the end of 1999. I surely hope that this update will arrive soon

------------------
Javas sends you greetings
Play along with DX-Ball

[This message has been edited by Javas (edited March 04, 2000).]

IP:

LDA Jim
Administrator
posted March 04, 2000 12:36 PM            
Unfortunately, Seumas has been very ill, and has done very little work since Christmas.

Project time frames are all in a jumble

IP:

Javas
posted March 07, 2000 04:22 PM            
Sorry to hear that he was very ill. I hope things go better now. Besides I didn't intend to accuse someone. The whole family likes the game and hoped to play several boards.

Best wishes to Seumas from Hengelo The Netherlands

IP:

LDA Jim
Administrator
posted March 15, 2000 02:30 AM            
I didn't take it wrong....

Seumas has decided to make it public knowledge.... he has been fighting a battle with Hodgkin's Disease these past 3 years, and things have been going badly since last summer. Tread Marks was delayed and DX-Ball 2 has been on hold.

We are trying to get things stabilized....

Seumas is an amazing young man...just turned 21. He has done all his programming in C since his diagnosis all while having chemo and radiation therapy.

IP:

manniac
posted March 16, 2000 11:19 PM            
Seumas - As a radiographer, I know how hard it can be to undergo chemo and radiation. Hang in there. The most important thing is for you to rest.

I'll be thinking of you.

IP: