|
Author Topic:   What do you think of the game?
Falcon
posted August 11, 1999 06:34 PM         
DX-Ball 2 is a great game. A co-worker introduced me to the DX-Ball (original) and
I was in awe when I played the game. DX-Ball 2 is even better. Now my woman and myself can play using the multi-player game. What does everyone else think of the
game?

--==- Falcon -==--

IP:

Sidewinder
unregistered
posted August 12, 1999 09:55 AM           
I like it
very addicting smooth action .. and the music
ain't too bad either
Eric

IP:

Sidewinder
unregistered
posted August 12, 1999 09:56 AM           
I like it
very addicting smooth action .. and the music
ain't too bad either
Eric

IP:

Threepwood
posted August 13, 1999 04:39 PM            
What a great game
I was pleased with the sound and graphical improvements. I hope there is more where that came from

IP:

yellowEye
posted August 16, 1999 05:14 PM            
DX-BALL2 is a good game. I once got stuck in the game for 5 minutes... the ball kept on going around and around, so I watched my bro play EverQuest for a little :P hehe. If I didnt gamble as much as I do, I would be able to buy the game hehe. Once I get money I will prolly buy the game. My friend showed me it in AP Computer Science class and I have been hooked ever since.. woohoo! I am looking forward for those extra 100-someodd levels. thanks fer the time.

------------------
<(+)>

IP:

Believer
posted August 17, 1999 04:47 PM            
I think the game is great. I have had it since the original also.
I also have a question. Is there any way to reset the score and if not are there any plans to include this in the next upgrade?
Thanks and God bless,
Pam

------------------
Pam - RSD survivor, please contact me if you'd like more info about this debilitating, neurological disease. God Bless

IP:

LDA Seumas
unregistered
posted August 17, 1999 07:21 PM           
Yes, just go into the DXBall2\Scores\ directory and delete the files within. Don't delete the Scores directory itself though, or high scores won't be saved.

------------------
-- Seumas McNally, Lead Programmer, Longbow Digital Arts

IP:

manniac
posted August 28, 1999 05:56 PM            
I love the game, but I don't think my wife likes how much time I spend playing it!

IP:

VBman
unregistered
posted September 01, 1999 05:42 PM           
<hr><br><p><html><head><title>he he he</title><body><bg color=blue><sub>?</sub>?<sup>?</sup><font color=red>wuz<font color=green>sup?

IP:

VBman
unregistered
posted September 01, 1999 05:45 PM           

IP:

LDA Seumas
unregistered
posted September 02, 1999 12:12 AM           
Sorry, HTML code isn't allowed. Hit the FAQ button at the top to find out about UBB codes, which you can use to do some similar things in messages.

------------------
-- Seumas McNally, Lead Programmer, Longbow Digital Arts

IP: