|
Author Topic:   COOL GADGETS
pablito
posted March 08, 2005 12:10 PM            
if anyone has info of cool new stuff, I'd like to know, but I'm at awe for the new NOKIA 9500 cel phone with 80MB internal memory and capable up to 2GB!!! with tv viewing cap. inside, blue tooth tech, mp3 & other music & video rippin!! and so much more... cel phones are amazing now.

IP:

THETAXI
posted March 13, 2005 02:20 AM            
My new baby... 19" lcd... Love it!!!!!

IP:

pablito
posted March 14, 2005 01:40 PM            
Hey, TheTaXI where you been??? need more competition!!! why don't I see you at LDA anymore?! argh, meow, woof!!
Other than that, nice LCD screen.

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited March 14, 2005).]

IP:

disko
posted March 14, 2005 10:41 PM            
i recently bought the MX1000 Logitech laser mouse...supposed to be better than the optical...it's a goer!!! (now i've removed the plastic protector from the laser after playing only about 300 games or so!!!!...LOL....it's a mean looking mouse..yeah!!!....

IP:

pablito
posted March 14, 2005 11:16 PM            
that looks like a cool mouse! pricely too

IP:

THETAXI
posted March 14, 2005 11:19 PM            
Laser mouse?? Care to share a pic?

IP:

disko
posted March 15, 2005 06:03 AM            
Not able to give you a piccy Taxi, but you can find a comprehensive write-up here http://www.pyroport.com/reviews/43.asp ....and you're not wrong Pablito about it being pricey...it's very extravagant...but anything to help me with RBT, temptation got to me!!!
PS....classy monitor

IP:

THETAXI
posted March 15, 2005 08:23 AM            
Hmmm Laser... I see nothing but good reviews Sounds nice.

Hey Pab... I haven't been around b/c I've been into WWII FPS lately. Check out this new game www.brothersinarmsgame.com, it's sweet. I'll be in from time to time!

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited March 15, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted March 15, 2005 10:48 AM            
Hey disko!... you're new to TM? Haven't seen you playing...

Taxi, the link is broken, but I know which game you're talking about (newer games are awesome)... I would buy many like those.. but then I can't play no more... I think I play more video games now then when I was a younger!! lol, and that's just NFL & TM!

Tell you what though, newer games are less consistent on-line because all the overload of graphics. Another reason I like TM.. you may have lag once in a while, but less likely to be desconnected. When I go to ea sports and play NFL.. sigh... sometimes I can't start a game at all.. too much of everything!

IP:

THETAXI
posted March 15, 2005 02:52 PM            
The link wasn't broken... it just needed to be broken in!! Oddly enough, I never get ping that goes up to 100 anymore. I'm playing MOHAA in the meantime (before www.brothersinarmsgame.com) and my average ping is between 50 and 60). Come onnnnnn pabbbbb. We'll have plenty of time when TM2 comes out. By the way, did he (LDA Jim) give an expected year of publishing?

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited March 15, 2005).]

IP:

disko
posted March 16, 2005 08:19 PM            
Hi Pablito...even though i have the game, i haven't ventured into TM online yet...i'm still learning to drive a tank!!!(much to my embarrassment)LOL...but when i get the hang of it, Jujaga has kindly invited me to join his caln 'Mod'(thank you J)...have fun Pablito & be lucky with your Easter Clan-Bash...from the read of the TM forum, it looks like some have fire in their belly's already!!!...

[This message has been edited by disko (edited March 16, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by disko (edited March 16, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted March 18, 2005 09:31 AM            
Hi both! I forgot about this thread lol...
Well, this battle on Sunday doesn't count so it will be for fun. Taxi you should come!!! if you do, I'd look for that game and try to either be your allie or enemy... whichever you want
Disko, You learning to drive a tank?? you mean you didn't grow up next to one?? I did...hehe... just drive and shoot.. when you get on-line tell people you're new and they'll give you a break.. or join my team, I'll make sure no one touches you

IP:

jujaga
posted March 18, 2005 06:22 PM         
Yeah... it is fun... however, I am still stuck TM-less cuz of the connection. I've literally come into a standstill... frozen in time... that sucks... anyways, as you play the game, your skills will advance. Until I am able to solve the connection issue, the only way to do TM is by playing with the ai... they don't even respond! I say hi, they just go on. They have some nerve... . I'll be back to TM soon... I hope... dang connection... what is the dang clog?!?

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP: