Casper
posted May 30, 2005 12:58 PM         
How do I unlock Original Mode?

------------------
Super DX-Ball rocks

IP:

jujaga
posted May 30, 2005 04:47 PM         
I don't think there is an Original Mode in Triangle Trifle, I've never heard of it anyways... correct me if I'm wrong.

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0.4 Rocks!!!

IP:

Casper
posted May 30, 2005 06:36 PM         
I found an Original.
Level: 1289
Score: 1897956

Although you may be right.

I've recently getting used to Super DX-Ball. I hope Jim gives it a try.

And I miss Seumas so much
{Notes removed}

------------------
Super DX-Ball rocks. Always try to pick up Fast Ball and not too many Expand Paddles or the Kill Paddle will get you (Normal Difficulty only). Also always try to pick up Extra Life and Grab Paddle.

[This message has been edited by Casper (edited June 01, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted May 30, 2005 07:16 PM         
I'm guessing that the Original thingie might be an error, maybe when the person was sending it, it somehow got screwed up? I don't know. It's a good thing to point it out however.

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0.4 Rocks!!!

IP:

Casper
posted May 30, 2005 07:22 PM         
It is a possiblity. I hope Jim replies.

{Notes removed}
{Results removed}

------------------
Super DX-Ball rocks. Always try to pick up Fast Ball and not too many Expand Paddles or the Kill Paddle will get you (Normal Difficulty only). Also always try to pick up Extra Life and Grab Paddle.

IP:

disko
posted May 30, 2005 11:15 PM            
Did you know Super DX Ball T-Shirts are available for purchase?...you can find them here http://hackerthreads.com ... i love mine ...and also my Pocket Tanks one

IP:

Casper
posted May 31, 2005 09:51 AM         
Funny. Anyway, Don't give up now!
{Notes removed}

{Results removed}

------------------

IP:

jujaga
posted May 31, 2005 07:29 PM         
Is it just me, or has this thread kinda gone off topic? I'd hate to rain in and ruin your fun, but I do suggest that if you wish to continue talking about Super DX-Ball (which is a good game), you should make a new thread in the General Forum. We don't want to kinda have this thread be closed. (Not by me obviously, but by one of the Administrators around here)

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus Firefox 1.0.4 Rocks!!!

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited May 31, 2005).]

IP:

Casper
posted May 31, 2005 07:34 PM         
Oops. Anyway I have a suggestion about Triangle Trifle. It should have a save feature that you may resume later in case it takes too long. It will be removed if you start a new game or end your other one. Anyway the Super DX-Ball thread will be put inside Programming since Seumas was part of Special Thanks. I am about to return to rival ball forum to log down details about Rival Ball Reports.

... I'm toast.
Score: 79131
Difficulty: Hard
Level: 16

[This message has been edited by Casper (edited June 03, 2005).]

IP:

Skull Man
posted June 03, 2005 06:23 AM            
Well, Seumas wasn't much of a part within Super DX-Ball, but a friend of Michael Welch tho, and responsible for the graphics for the original DX-Ball.

I've neither heard anything about an original mode in Triangle Trifle...

[This message has been edited by Skull Man (edited June 03, 2005).]

IP: