|
Author Topic:   Ordering DX-Ball 2
guess906
posted January 01, 2002 07:43 AM            
I downloaded the demo and love it, now I want to purchase the game......however, which one do I order? What is the difference in the boxed cd edition or the first board pack? I need to know which one I have to order to play the game. I also dont know if this is just bought to add to the demo? I want the GAME. Please let me know ASAP. I cant wait to play!!!!!

IP:

LDA Kusari
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 11:49 AM            
Hi,

Once you have the demo installed all you need to purchase, download and install are the Board Packs. The Board Packs add additional board sets to the Board Selection Screen of the demo program.

I prefer to call the demo version of DX-Ball 2 the "Main" version, since it is all that is required to play.

Board Pack #1 expands the demo board sets to their full length of 25 levels each.

The other Board Packs add 150 additional levels, with the exception of the Memorial, which adds 176 levels.

There are no requirements for the order in which you must purchase the board packs, so you can choose the one(s) that sound best to you.

Regards,

Dylon

--
Longbow Digital Arts Technical Support
http://www.longbowdigitalarts.com/

IP:

Spug
posted May 19, 2002 10:26 AM            
So DX-Ball 2 ( Boxed CD Edition ) is simply the same program as the one downloadable from your website, plus Board Pack #1?

(I know the topic was originally pretty old, but there's no reason to create a new topic when one already exists, is there?
Also, sorry for my bad English.)

------------------
Spug
of the Enigma crew

IP: